|The Max Electronic Time Recorder ER-2500 is
a mid range time recorder from MAX.
The Max ER-2500 features easy to
read symbols for late arrival, early departure and overtime - allowing
you to spot trends at a glance.
The MAX machines also use an angled card design to make the machine
easy and quick to operate.
- Conforms to all relevant E.U. Directives CE
- Up to 6 columns are available (3 IN, 3 OUT and one calculated column)
- Fully automatic printing operation cannot overprint previous entries
- Symbols for Late in, Early Out, and Overtime
- Can calculate "Daily Total Time" (either Regular worktime or overtime)
with a running total.
- Automatically adjusts for BST/GMT
- Weekly, Bi-Weekly or monthly pay periods available.
- 150 Employee Capacity Adjustment of Out Clocking to previous day
(after Line Shift Time) with Symbol
- Prints standard minutes or 1/100ths hours
- Built in speaker provides up to 22 signals with a facility to connect
to external siren/bell (requires optional relay)
- Easy installation for desk top or wall mounting
- 5 Years Memory Back-up
- Power Supply 220-240v 50Hz
- Dimensions W: 187mm x D: 130mm x H: 249mm
- Weight 2.5 Kg
- Power Consumption Nom: 7W Max: 30W
- Time Card Type TC-MAX 1100-2100K
- Operating Temp. 0 to 40 degrees C
Copyright 2007. Addtime
Recording Co.Ltd Clocking on machines.
Addtime Recording Company LTD UK
358 Garswood Road, Garswood, Ashton-in-Makerfield, Wigan, WN4 0TZ
Tel: 01942 272061 / Fax: 01942 274601. Email: Sales@Addtimerecording.co.uk
Registered in England: No. 2372726. VAT Registration No: 373 9554 15